Skip to main content

PYLE Benefits

When you feel your best, you can be your best.

A. Duie Pyle invests in a benefits package designed to help you and your family get the
support you need, when you need it. No matter where you are in life, whether you’re
just starting work or starting a family – we’re here for you. Now and tomorrow.


OAN (Open Access Network)

  • Preventive services covered at 100% – deductible does not apply
  • Pharmacy benefits are not subject to the deductible
  • Teladoc visits are free to you and your dependents covered under the plan
  • There is a weekly premium

High Deductible Health Savings Account Plan

  • Preventive services covered at 100% – deductible does not apply
  • Pharmacy benefits subject to deductible and co-insurance – except those on the approved preventive drug list
  • You pay 100% up to the deductible, then the plan pays 80% of eligible in-network expenses and you pay the remaining 20% up to the out-of-pocket maximum
  • $0 Premiums taken out of your paycheck

benefits offerings:

Pyle is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees and their dependents. All full-time employees working 30 or more hours per week are eligible for benefits 90 days from their date of hire. We also promote healthy living and offer employees both a tobacco-free and wellness discount for those who take a proactive approach to their health!

Core Benefit Plans

  • Medical Plan
  • Tele-Medicine
  • Dental
  • Vision
  • Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
  • Short and Long Term Disability
  • 401K and Profit Sharing Plans
    • 401K Retirement Savings Plan
    • Profit Sharing Retirement Plan

Voluntary Benefit Plans

  • Health Savings Accounts
  • Flexible Spending Accounts
  • Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance
  • GapAssist
    • Accident Critical Illness
    • Inpatient
    • Hospital

Other benefits:

Paid time



employee assistance program

tuition reimbursement


Do you have questions?

¿Tienes preguntas?